Sunday, November 25, 2012

Contest winner, one month late

So to all of you who entered my last ARC contest, I must apologize profusely for being so late in posting results. Some personal issues have come up in my life, and I found myself unable to blog for the past couple months.

At any rate, I am back now, hopefully for good (although that's what I said last time :)). And the winner of the ARC is...


.......



..............



............

...........





...............




David Powers King!

Yay David! He was my first ever blog follower, you know :). I will send you an email to get your address!!!

Thanks to everyone who entered, and sorry for being such a bad blogger.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you're back, Kate! Missed ya. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back, don't stress about the blogging. It sounds like you've got enough other on your plate. Hope you're doing okay! And I'll try not to fight David for the ARC, but I'm suffering some serious jealousy here:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're probably taking a lesson from those reality shows, in making us wait to see the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! No way. This is what I get for not visiting your site in, like, forever. I have a good excuse, but excuses, excuses - I should've been here. Thank you, Kate! :)

    ReplyDelete