Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Win a critique by moi

Yes, it's finally here! The moment you've all been waiting for!!!

Haha not really, but I still think it's pretty cool that the wonderful Krista Van Dolzer is hosting me over at her blog, Mother Write Repeat. I am offering a 20,000 word In-Depth Critique from Teen Eyes to my favorite entry. All you have to do is post the first 250 words of your story, along with a one sentence pitch.

Should be fun. If you're interested, pop on over and check out the contest. Authoress and Brenda are hosting the other Teen Eyes editors.

3 comments:

  1. You guys are going to have your hands full! The number of entries keep climbing as word of the contest spreads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ended up with a ton of entries to read. There are some amazing first pages competing for your critique! Thanks for offering to judge such an awesome contest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally entered. *hides in a corner* Good luck trying to choose just one! There are some really great, interesting ones on the list... I kind of want to be your partner in crime and read them all ;-)

    ReplyDelete